2010, General Services Administration, Public Building Service, 2010
“Outstanding Contributions to Excellence in Federal Preservation Design” Historic Washington DC Courthouse.
2008 Presidental Award for Excellence in Preservation of the Old Executive Office Building's Secretary of War Suite.
2005, General Services Administration, Public Building Service, 2005 Regional Administrators Award “Team of the Year” as the Conservation/Technical Team Member for the Saint Elizabeth Hospital Redevelopment Team.
2004, General Services Administration, Public Building Service, 2004 Honor Award - for Preservation/Conservation of the Robert F. Kennedy Department of Justice Building, Washington, DC – as the Historic Preservation Team Member and Regional Fine Arts Officer.
2003, General Services Administration, Public Building Service, Heritage Award as Project Manager for the Conservation Treatments of the Michael Lantz Sculptures (the Apex Competition), Federal Trade Commission Building, Washington, DC.
1998, The Blue Grass Trust for Historic Preservation Award for Excellence on a Restoration Project – as Design/Builder for the Restoration of the Matthew Flournoy House (c 1790 - 1840), Scott County, KY
1995, Preservation Achievement Award as the Construction Manager for the Exterior Conservation and Restoration of the Wyck House (c.1690-1973) by the Preservation Coalition of Greater Philadelphia, sponsored by the Philadelphia Historic Preservation Corporation and presented by the Mayor of Philadelphia.
Training & CEUs
- Louis Sullivan Terra Cotta Symposium, NYC – APT, NE Chapter, Cooper Union, NY
- Building Codes and Historic Rehabilitation Conference, APT, Chicago, IL
- A Critical Look at Authenticity and Historic Preservation, Goucher College, MD
- American Natural Cement Conference and Workshops & Advisory Council on Historic Preservation, Section 106 Review, Washington, DC
- International Building Limes Symposium and Workshops, Orlando, Florida
- Safety in the Decontamination of Cultural Property: Mold. The American Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Property, Portland, Oregon.
- Advanced Section 106 Training, The Advisory Council on Historic Preservation and the General Services Administration, Washington, DC
- State of the Art Techniques for Monitoring and Protecting Historic Structures, Columbia University, New York, NY
- Microscopy of Protective and Decorative Coatings, Smithsonian Center for Materials Research and Education, Washington, DC
- National Fire Protection Association Seminar, "Fire Protection of Historic Properties and NFPA 914", Philadelphia, PA
- American Institute for the Conservation of Cultural Property (AIC), Workshop on Setting up an Environmental Monitoring Program, Miami, Fl
- Security and Historic Buildings Symposium, Fed Protective Service, National Parks Service & GSA, Washington, DC
- Contracting Officers Technical Representative Training, GSA, Washington, DC
- John Early Symposium – Expanding the Art and Science of Concrete APT/DC, University of Maryland, Washington, DC
- Preserving Historic Concrete Workshop – Association for Preservation Technology – Philadelphia, PA
- The French Connection in DC 3rd Symposium on the Historic Development of Metropolitan DC – Society of Architectural Historians
- Preserving Historic Landscapes – Association for Preservation Technology – Arlington Cemetery, VA
- Preserving the 20th Century Building Envelope, MIT & Historic Masonry Technical Training – John Ashurst, Keith Blades, APT,B oston, MA
- Iron in Historic Buildings – APT Delaware Valley Chapter Symposium, Philadelphia, PA
- Historic Roofing Conference – National Parks Service and the GSA, Philadelphia, PA
- Guastavino Tile Conference – The New York Landmarks Conservancy/Columbia University, New York, NY
- Architectural Coatings Workshop – Assoc. for Preservation Technology (APT) Colonial Williamsburg Conservation Laboratory, Williamsburg, VA
- Conservation Training in the Peoples Republic of China – American Institute for Conservation of Cultural Property (AIC), Xian, Beijing, etc
- Specification Writing for Historic Projects, APT and the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI), Chicago, IL
- Diagnosing Moisture Problems in Historic Masonry Buildings, The National Parks Service, Washington, DC
- Stone Conservation – Jahn Training – Cathedral Stone Products, Washington, DC
- Historic Masonry Symposium, National Parks Service and the APT, New York